PDA

View Full Version : Canoe

jetskier
07-13-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi all,

In the past I have been a bit critical of Canoe...we decided to give them another try last weekend. Fair is fair. The food and service were top notch. My wife has the lobster mac & cheese and ended up bring left overs home. She maintains that Canoe has the best lobster mac & cheese in the area. I had the duck and it was prepared perfectly.

Jetskier:cool:

jrc
07-13-2014, 01:51 PM
I also visited Canoe recently and was very impressed. I think they did a great job on all our food. We had crab cakes, prime rib and Canoe tips. The tips were a little under done but everything was great. I understand the rational for under done beef, everyone does it.

They seem to have a good handle on parking as well. Given they always have that shuttle running, dockside pickup would really be a breeze.

Misha888
07-13-2014, 04:46 PM
that I could say the same about our anniversary dinner last month. I typically LOVE Canoe, but they missed the mark that night. Glad to hear that it was probably an off night as I had sworn them off for good, it was that bad. I've been going there since it opened and was really sad about it. I'll try try again as there are limited good restaurants around here.