PDA

View Full Version : Modern dining?

Mr. V
05-24-2014, 12:11 PM
Any "cutting edge" farm to table or acclaimed foodie restaurants in the lakes region?

Bumble2249
05-25-2014, 07:11 AM
Any "cutting edge" farm to table or acclaimed foodie restaurants in the lakes region?

Absolutely! Local Eatery in Laconia is fantastic. Located on the tracks next to burrito me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BroadHopper
05-25-2014, 07:58 AM
Claim to be farm to table.

blacksheep
05-25-2014, 03:18 PM
Six Burner Bistro in Plymouth uses a lot of locally sourced products, particularly meats and cheeses. Their food is simple, well-prepared, and delicious and the atmosphere is lovely, but more casual than fancy. The bar/lounge area out back is great.

blacksheep
05-25-2014, 03:20 PM
And I feel like I heard about a farm-to-table concept place in Concord? Maybe on Main Street? Maybe Italian? Am I crazy?... Someone help.

KarenM
05-25-2014, 03:56 PM
And I feel like I heard about a farm-to-table concept place in Concord? Maybe on Main Street? Maybe Italian? Am I crazy?... Someone help.

Black sheep, the Soup Gallery may be what you are thinking of, if not, it is well worth a try!! They use a lot of local suppliers, fresh ingredients whenever possible. They have started serving tapas on Friday nights.

Oh, and they are located on Capital Plaza, just behind the salon on Main Street near the Capital Building.

Winni P
05-26-2014, 07:00 AM
I believe Tavern 27 is farm to table

Misha888
05-27-2014, 06:01 PM

I think you are referring to. Been there a couple times. Can't give it rave reviews, but it was good. Oh, and it's a crap shoot as to when they're going to be open. Their wine selection is decent.

http://www.sunnystable.com/

Misha888
05-27-2014, 06:03 PM
I believe Tavern 27 is farm to table

It states that they are.

http://www.tavern27.com/

Haven't been in years. Might need to check them out.

Thank you.

znh
05-29-2014, 08:33 AM
+1 more for Tavern 27.

They seem to take great pride in their food and everything is scratch made and as much as possible comes from locally sourced supplies. The food is some of the best we have had in the area. The homemade bread and pizza dough is awesome. We went last week with our kids and another family and we ended up having to order an extra pizza for the kids as they all loved it so much. Also the chickpea 'fries' are amazing and we needed an extra order of those as well, they were so good the kids didn't even care what they were made of ;)

Just make sure to call ahead for a reservation or to check availability, seating is limited and it is often full...

Knomad
05-29-2014, 10:58 AM
Longhaul Farm in Holderness has farm to table events. Their WEB site is being updated so I could not find any info for this year.