PDA

View Full Version : Tapas in Wolfeboro

baygo
03-11-2014, 08:15 PM
I have a pretty credible source who tells me that members of the staff from the Downtown Grille in Wolfeboro have been to Tavern 27 doing research on Tapas. My source tells me that The Downtown Grille plans to start opening on Friday nights to feature Tapas as of April 4th.

I wish the TDG well and hope every one stops by to try its offering. This is exciting news for the Tapas community.

Patiently Watching
03-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Exciting to hear, Wolfeboro needs more options.
Not sure that I would use tavern 27 as the standard (have not had very good experiences there...) but on the right track with small plates.
Do you know if they will have a full liquor license and sell cocktails?
Any raw bar?
Keep us posted.

Major
03-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Patience, I needed a good laugh today and you delivered in spades. Baygo is Tavern 27.

wickedtravelah
03-17-2014, 11:01 PM
I have a pretty credible source ...... My source tells me........

I smell something funny :laugh::laugh:

Bumble2249
03-30-2014, 08:11 PM
Hey Baygo I heard that your buying Juniors crush house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baygo
04-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Hey Baygo I heard that your buying Juniors crush house?

This is not true.

Tired of Waiting
04-01-2014, 02:21 PM
This is not true.

That is not what our "credible source" tells us.;)

ToW

phoenix
04-01-2014, 04:45 PM
well it would be a little strange for Baygo to say he is not buying is he was. Why wouldn't he just ignore the post . Maybe your source knows more about what Baygo is doing than he does

Bumble2249
04-01-2014, 11:09 PM
well it would be a little strange for Baygo to say he is not buying is he was. Why wouldn't he just ignore the post . Maybe your source knows more about what Baygo is doing than he does

I've actually heard him say that he was buying it. Maybe it was just a bunch of "%#%* but I heard it.

baygo
04-02-2014, 12:35 AM
I've actually heard him say that he was buying it. Maybe it was just a bunch of "%#%* but I heard it.

I never speak ""%#%*"and you never heard me say "I was buying" because I never made such a statement.

Now to support potential basis to this rumor; I'd heard that Junior and his significant other were expecting a baby. I hoped to approach him about buying the crush house. I made a visit and left message that I had an interest in buying but never heard back. I interpret the lack of follow-up on Juniors part to mean that he is not interested in selling. If he's not selling, I can't be buying. Perhaps you overheard me say "I wast rying to buy or wanted to buy".

This was something held in confidence within my close circle and I'm somewhat surprised by it being leaked. None the less my hope to acquire had a very short window of opportunity. That window has closed and I no longer have interest at this time.

baygo
04-02-2014, 12:49 AM
I smell something funny :laugh::laugh:

Nothing funny here. It's not a post from an anonymous source. You all know who I am. I just made the original post in an attempt to help another business. One that I have no interest in or association with.

If we can get back to the original post: If all went well they will be serving this Saturday Night. Will someone please check it out and report back here? Thanks.

Bumble2249
04-02-2014, 08:37 PM

Thanks "Phoenix" lmao.

Eric Weiss
04-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Baygo, I dont know what your plans are for expanding, but saw this.thought it might interest you.... a bit of TLC ... tavern 272 http://www.bizbuysell.com/Business-Opportunity/Kitchen-Cravings-Restaurant-Gilford-NH/1073399/?d=/wEFJyUyZm5ldy1oYW1wc2hpcmUtYnVzaW5lc3Nlcy1mb3Itc2F sZSUyZg==

Shore Driver
04-03-2014, 09:24 AM
People, stop encouraging baygo to sell and move on! It's right up the road for me and wife and we love Tavern 27!

:D

camp guy
04-03-2014, 09:29 AM
It seems to me that this thread moved away from its title quite quickly, and became an series of inside posts about another eatery and other people. Whatever became of discussing "tapas" (whatever this is) at Wolfeboro Downtown Grille starting soon?

Bigstan
04-03-2014, 10:20 AM
http://www.downtowngrillecafe.com/dinner-events.html

Bumble2249
04-03-2014, 05:42 PM
It seems to me that this thread moved away from its title quite quickly, and became an series of inside posts about another eatery and other people. Whatever became of discussing "tapas" (whatever this is) at Wolfeboro Downtown Grille starting soon?

Thanks for that.......??

Rusty
04-03-2014, 08:01 PM
http://www.downtowngrillecafe.com/dinner-events.html

That sure is a nice laid out website for the café.

I wish them luck with their "Tapas" Dinner event.

webmaster
06-18-2014, 09:34 AM
I just noticed their Tapas menu on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/DGCafeNH/status/478226438739349504/photo/1