PDA

View Full Version : Hello . . . Thank you . . And Happy New Year!

MissSmall
12-30-2013, 08:18 PM
On the night before New Year’s Eve, I wish to say hello!
I joined the Forum in early November after several years of “lurking”.
Finally, the hope of moving to the Lakes region has become reality.
OK, January will not be the easiest time to move, but these things can not always be planned! But it is happening and that is what counts!
Along with me comes my BH (Best Half!) Charlie, and our 3 yr. yellow Lab, Henry. I promise to post a pic of Henry in “Snow Dogs” shortly!

I would also like to send a BIG THANK YOU to each and every forum member who has shared their thoughts & comments, and a special Thank you to Don for keeping this forum running !
Even though we have spent time around the lake over the years, I have learned so much more from all of you . . . from dining recommendations, to how to make the move to the area, and everything in between.
I look forward to becoming active on this forum and in the greater Lakes Region community.

Lastly, I wish each and everyone who reads this forum, member or not, all the best for 2014. May good health and wonderful opportunities come to all!

Happy New Year!

MissSmall

RLW
12-30-2013, 09:53 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/vsn94z.jpg MissSmall, I just noticed that you are fairly new to posting on the forum and glad you have joined us. Have fun and enjoy the Winni Forum while making many new friends.:)

Hope everything goes well with your move to wonderful Wolfeboro and that you have a great New Year.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2e56yqf.gif

Phantom
12-31-2013, 07:21 AM
Welcome in from the "Lurker" seats ! We've all been there for a time !! LOL :)

What area of the Lake are you moving into ?

......... As a Winter remote member..... hope to see you in the Spring!!

Phantom

MissSmall
12-31-2013, 08:40 AM
We are moving to Wolfeboro.... Renting for the time being and hopefully purchasing come this summer.... :)

salty dog
12-31-2013, 08:44 AM
We are moving to Wolfeboro.... Renting for the time being and hopefully purchasing come this summer.... :)

Good luck on the move, welcome to the forum, and Happy New Year!

CateP
12-31-2013, 09:28 AM

Welcome to Wolfeboro! If you have any questions about the area , get in touch. I just moved here in 2011.

MissSmall
12-31-2013, 09:37 AM
Thank you Cate! I have certainly lived vicariously throughout your "year in the making" and have learned so much from you!
Look forward to meeting you once the dust settles!:)

Jeanzb1
12-31-2013, 01:24 PM
We did the same thing. We rented a small but dynamite waterfront camp for five years (six months each year) and then decided that we loved this area too much to even spend the other six months in Florida. So we sold Florida and bought a year-round house up here and moved in this past October. We couldn't be happier with our decision!

IslandRadio
01-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Happy New Year (is this the first post of 2014?).

Welcome to the forum!

Regards,

Steve

gtxrider
01-01-2014, 08:25 AM
Welcome to the gang and HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL:cheers:

MissSmall
01-01-2014, 08:56 AM
Thanks to all for welcoming me!:)
A very Happy 2014 to all!

ghfromaltonbay
01-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Best wishes to all on the Forum for a Healthy & Happy New Year! A special shout out to all those who had to work today (gtxrider). Ma Bell never sleeps.