PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Trees

pjard
11-25-2013, 08:01 AM
I am looking to buy a big Christmas Tree this year. Something 10-15 feet would be great. Does anyone have any suggestions? Just FYI I live in Gilford.

riverat
11-26-2013, 07:40 AM
I am looking to buy a big Christmas Tree this year. Something 10-15 feet would be great. Does anyone have any suggestions? Just FYI I live in Gilford.

http://www.therocks.org/harvest.php#harvest

GTO
11-26-2013, 08:10 AM

Take the turn onto Moultonboro Neck road and there is a tree farm on the left, right before you start going up the hill. You can walk the fields and pick out your tree and tag it starting the day after thanksgiving then come back and cut it down or they will cut it for you. Nice and fresh and they definitely have some tall trees

VitaBene
11-26-2013, 02:31 PM
Take the turn onto Moultonboro Neck road and there is a tree farm on the left, right before you start going up the hill. You can walk the fields and pick out your tree and tag it starting the day after thanksgiving then come back and cut it down or they will cut it for you. Nice and fresh and they definitely have some tall trees

Putnam's- great people and very good to the snowmobile club!