PDA

View Full Version : Sea Do vest stolen

MooseRiverMan
10-22-2013, 09:14 PM
On Saturday, I took my Sea Doo out at Shep Brown's Boat Basin in Meredith. I had taken off my nice Sea Doo Vest which had key and identification attached and laid it down on the big granite block. It was quite busy and I pulled away and headed home. I realized several hours later that I had left it. I went back and it was gone, keys idenification and all. One would thing someone would have taken it over to the service desk. But not done. Must say I was more than disgusted as i've never had anything stolen when it was obvious what the right thing to do was so apparent.

LIforrelaxin
10-23-2013, 08:29 AM
While, I agree that it would have been considerate from someone to have taken the vest to the Marina, or the Police Dept. for that matter, to say that it was stolen, when you self Admittedly left it by the ramp and drove off is going a bit far.

Do make sure you check with the Police Dept. and Marine Patrol..... As someone may have turned it into them....

SIKSUKR
10-23-2013, 12:27 PM
I would never call something that I had left out in public stolen. I would call myself a knucklehead, but I'm hard on myself.:eek:

GTO
10-23-2013, 12:30 PM
I would never call something that I had left out in public stolen. I would call myself a knucklehead, but I'm hard on myself.:eek:

Like your car, your boat.......etc