PDA

View Full Version : Night out

Formula
09-16-2013, 11:23 AM
Looking for an event that a few friends can get dressed up for. New years eve is out but something like a benefit this fall in the area would be great.
Any suggestions?

AC2717
09-16-2013, 11:54 AM
Halloween cruise on the Mount?

LIforrelaxin
09-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Halloween cruise on the Mount?

I suppose that counts, depending on how you take the term Dressed up..... :):D:laugh:

winniplayhouse
09-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Yes, depends on your idea of "dressed up"!

The Winnipesaukee Playhouse's Masquerade Fundraiser this year is "It Was a Dark and Stormy Night". A Halloween costume event for adults. It's Saturday, Oct 19th at the Lodge at Geneva Point Center in Moultonboro. Dinner followed by dancing with some theatrical elements thrown in! We promise a fun, creepy time!

Tickets at www.winnipesaukeeplayhouse.org

Hope the shameless plug is okay as I'm responding to a question!

Just Sold
09-16-2013, 12:44 PM
I second the Winnipesaukee Playhouse. A great place that I highly recommend. Their fundraiser should be a great time.

Lakesrider
09-17-2013, 09:45 AM

The Winnipesaukee Playhouse's Masquerade Fundraiser this year is "It Was a Dark and Stormy Night". A Halloween costume event for adults. It's Saturday, Oct 19th at the Lodge at Geneva Point Center in Moultonboro. Dinner followed by dancing with some theatrical elements thrown in! We promise a fun, creepy time!

I was planning to go as the Gordons fisherman, but as a vampire....

winniplayhouse
09-17-2013, 11:25 AM
Love it! You'll fit right in!!

Formula
09-18-2013, 08:06 AM

How many tickets are you planning on selling?
I am waiting for all of my group to committ.

winniplayhouse
09-18-2013, 08:16 AM
Our aim is a total of around 200 people. There is a table discount if you have a handful of couples - buy 7 tickets get the 8th ticket free!