PDA

View Full Version : Snowmobile drag races

SAMIAM
01-19-2005, 10:27 AM
Anyone know about the snowmobile drag races this year?.Last year they were held in Meredith bay and they were a big success.I was told that they'll be in Center Harbor this year.

upthesaukee
01-19-2005, 06:18 PM
Don't know about the drags on that side of the lake, but Feb 19th in Alton Bay is the Winter Festival, Airplane Flyin, and of course the Mt. Major snowmobile club's Radar Run.

mxz man
01-21-2005, 01:13 PM
I know that there will be no sanctioned drag races in Meredith Bay this year. I agree that it was a huge success and it was a lot of fun as well. Unfortuantely, whatever snowmobiling association sanctioned the event was not receiving money they wanted from the town. I also read about the Center Harbor races and the final decision as I know is that they will not hold an event. Hopefully an event will be held somewhere because I always look forward to the races.

trfour
01-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Don't know about the drags on that side of the lake, but Feb 19th in Alton Bay is the Winter Festival, Airplane Flyin, and of course the Mt. Major snowmobile club's Radar Run.

the planes landing on the ice, and some of the snowmobiles going faster alongside the runway!

Check it out this year!

:) :) :) :)