PDA

View Full Version : Kona Wildlife Management Area

SteveA
07-22-2011, 06:42 PM
The Boss and I are looking for a good spot for photography of wildlife. (No SIKSUKR not the wildlife you're thinking about :laugh:)

Does anybody know anything about this area beyond the limited info on the website

http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/Wildlife/WMAs/WMA_Kona.htm

Access Points? Fees?

Tomt
07-23-2011, 03:38 PM
From Jacobs you would turn left onto Kings Court which is private but you can use it to access the WMA. However you cannot take a car in. A few years back I took my truck in and there was a place to park but since then it has overgrown and a sign was put up telling people not to drive in. When I looked into it I contacted someone by email who said there were plans to make parking but I don't think that ever happened. There is a right of way from Kona Farm Rd but I never tried it I think the best way to access it is from Kings Court.

SIKSUKR
07-25-2011, 01:31 PM
The Boss and I are looking for a good spot for photography of wildlife. (No SIKSUKR not the wildlife you're thinking about :laugh:)

Hey wait a minute Steve. I think your thinking of sa and his strip clubs.:laugh: There is plenty of wildlife right in my house but you're not snapping any photos there!:D

SteveA
07-25-2011, 02:48 PM
Hey wait a minute Steve. I think your thinking of sa and his strip clubs.:laugh: There is plenty of wildlife right in my house but you're not snapping any photos there!:D

I was just checking to see if you read all the posts! :D