PDA

View Full Version : Bric's Burgers and Dogs Boat Service Summer 2011

Bric'sBoat
06-25-2011, 11:57 AM
We have done it! Ladies and gentlemen, there is now a boat servicing the northern part of Lake Winnipesaukee cooking and selling hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, soda, ice cream, and miscellaneous items. We are hoping to start tomorrow the 26th of June, but obviously it is all weather permitting. Our normal working hours will be Friday-Monday from about 11-4 in places such as Braun Bay, Weirs, Meredith Bay, and Long Island. Our boat is easily distinguishable with lime green stripes and large signs on the side, along with walk up boatside tables for sandbars. We are a fully equipped boat which passed State Health Inspection and are ready to serve anyone by boat. We accept credit cards. Feel free to call with any questions at 603-345-4135 or 603-707-7164, or check out our facebook page at "Bric's Burgers and Dogs Boat Service" or follow us on twitter for hourly updates @bricsboat . We look forward to seeing everyone out on the lake this summer!

Brendan Greenwald & Eric Moriarty
Bric's Burgers and Dogs Boat Service

gslpro
06-25-2011, 03:43 PM
I will be keeping an eye out for you. Sounds like it will be as tasty without "me" having to do the grill clean up on the boat. Best of luck in your venture!!

RLW
06-25-2011, 07:41 PM
I sure hope that you have better attire on when serving food than what one of you have on in the picture.

Misty Blue
06-25-2011, 07:51 PM
'Look forward to seeing you out on the Lake. Good for You!

Misty Blue.

Rattlesnake Guy
06-25-2011, 09:08 PM
Now we need an app so we know where you are.

Argie's Wife
06-25-2011, 10:21 PM
I sure hope that you have better attire on when serving food than what one of you have on in the picture.

Or maybe there's now pectorals hair-nets? :D

tis
06-26-2011, 07:18 AM
Is Brian your Dad, Eric?

Kamper
06-26-2011, 10:25 AM
Are those cell phones so folks can call for your current location?

Bric'sBoat
06-26-2011, 06:57 PM
Yes the phone numbers are for that reason! Also, you can check twitter for hourly updates if you have one, @bricsboat . Otherwise, feel free to call!

Rattlesnake Guy
06-27-2011, 08:33 PM
603-345-4135

or

603-707-7164

Rattlesnake Gal
06-28-2011, 06:51 AM

If they were cute girls in bikinis, would you still be protesting?! :D :laugh: ;)

They look pretty great to me... I'm not offended in any way. :D :laugh:

Brendan and Eric, I wish you both the best of luck in your new venture!

LuckyMe
06-28-2011, 12:25 PM
...so when do you start offering lattes? :D

Rick57
06-28-2011, 01:33 PM
re: If they were cute girls in bikinis, would you still be protesting?!

If they have chest hair, the answer is yes...

Shreddy
06-29-2011, 07:07 AM

This is unnecessary...don't tell someone how to run a business. If you don't think it's good business practice then don't buy from them. However, I see it as a convenience being out on the boat. They're giving up their weekends to work on the lake, let them enjoy it as best they can.

I look forward to seeing you guys out there!

NHBUOY
06-29-2011, 09:56 AM
Is Brian your father?

tis
06-29-2011, 11:35 AM
Is Brian your father?

:laugh: I think maybe he doesn't want to answer, which is his business of course. I just really like Brian a lot and was wondering-it's really none of my business.

Mr. V
06-29-2011, 07:36 PM

"Back in MY day, men looked like convicts when they went swimming."

Bric'sBoat
06-30-2011, 07:22 AM
Brian is my father! Sorry for the late response, I thought I had answered a few days ago but apparently not! And he did help a great deal with the construction on our boat to make sure it passed State Inspection, great guy.

biggestblu
06-30-2011, 10:13 AM
Good luck gentlemen ... great service for hungry fishermen that don't want to waste time docking when you have limited time on the pond.

Greene's Basin Girl
06-30-2011, 11:13 AM
Will you boat have a sign so we will recognize you when we are boating by?

tis
06-30-2011, 11:40 AM
Brian is my father! Sorry for the late response, I thought I had answered a few days ago but apparently not! And he did help a great deal with the construction on our boat to make sure it passed State Inspection, great guy.

He IS a great guy! I bet you are too and deserve lots of luck with your new endeavor! Hope you do great!

ishoot308
06-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Have a VHF radio on your boat so if people are looking for you they can find you. If you already have one which channel will you be monitoring??

Good Luck!

Dan

wishiwasthere
06-30-2011, 06:29 PM
I love this. WishIhadaboat!!! I wish you much success, and lots of warm sunny days. And keep the attire. Works for me. ;)

MarkinNH
07-01-2011, 07:02 AM
. And keep the attire. Works for me. ;)

The audacity of him. Wearing shorts, while on a boat, out on the lake ! :eek:
What is he supposed to be wearing ? fancy colored chefs pants covered in little red chili peppers and a white chefs jacket ?
He's cooking burgers and hotdogs for crying out loud not making Chateaubriand !

I'm with "wishiwasthere" Keep the attire ! As long as your not wearing speedos when I come up and order my burger I'm good ! :D

GTO
07-05-2011, 11:29 AM
We have done it! Ladies and gentlemen, there is now a boat servicing the northern part of Lake Winnipesaukee cooking and selling hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, soda, ice cream, and miscellaneous items. We are hoping to start tomorrow the 26th of June, but obviously it is all weather permitting. Our normal working hours will be Friday-Monday from about 11-4 in places such as Braun Bay, Weirs, Meredith Bay, and Long Island. Our boat is easily distinguishable with lime green stripes and large signs on the side, along with walk up boatside tables for sandbars. We are a fully equipped boat which passed State Health Inspection and are ready to serve anyone by boat. We accept credit cards. Feel free to call with any questions at 603-345-4135 or 603-707-7164, or check out our facebook page at "Bric's Burgers and Dogs Boat Service" or follow us on twitter for hourly updates @bricsboat . We look forward to seeing everyone out on the lake this summer!

Brendan Greenwald & Eric Moriarty
Bric's Burgers and Dogs Boat Service

Curious to how business was this weekend. The lake was really crowded. Was business good for you guys? Were people receptive to the idea?

NHBUOY
07-25-2011, 11:58 AM
The drums have been silent, post-wise.:laugh: How are things going for you guys this summer? Any good stories? :eek:

pwdcrownies
07-27-2011, 11:09 AM
Instead of trying to evaluate their business plan can we get a review of the chow? Has anyone tried the Burgers and if so, how were they?

sa meredith
09-26-2011, 02:14 PM
OK...so here it is, late September. And I put a lot of boat time in this year...A LOT!
Hours upon hours upon hours anchored in Braun Bay, West Alton Sand Bar, LI sand bar/boat launch, and the Sand Bar near the Margate...never saw this floating store/restaurant even once. Never.
And never found anyone who did see it...and I asked many poeple.
And they never came back to this thread to update us.
What happened??!!
Or did I just miss them?
I saw the ice cream guy (long ponton boat) countless times.
By the way...that guy is unreal...navigating that thing thru dozens of anchor lines/boats/kids playing the water...and perfect everytime. Pulls right up along side any boat that waives him over, without so much as a small bump. Very skilled.

Rattlesnake Guy
09-26-2011, 07:53 PM
They said...

Feel free to call with any questions at 603-345-4135 or 603-707-7164, or check out our facebook page at "Bric's Burgers and Dogs Boat Service" or follow us on twitter for hourly updates @bricsboat

sa meredith
09-27-2011, 09:44 AM
They said...

Feel free to call with any questions at 603-345-4135 or 603-707-7164, or check out our facebook page at "Bric's Burgers and Dogs Boat Service" or follow us on twitter for hourly updates @bricsboat

Wasn't looking to reach them...was just curious if anyone ever saw them.

FormulaBRW
09-27-2011, 10:38 AM
They were at Braun Bay a few times early in the season. I think they had a little businees:( but not what they expected. As you know if you don't get there eraly you have no chance of setting up shop for business for lunch.

Hope they weathered better at other locationa.:liplick:

jkjoshuatree
09-27-2011, 01:10 PM
...they were at Braun Bay the weekend of August 5th.

My sister got a burger from them and said it was delicious. I asked her if the boat was clean and she said it was very clean and that they were super nice guys.

:D

gravy boat
09-30-2011, 04:54 AM
We were at Braun every other weekend or maybe a bit less and they pulled in most days we were there. We didn't partake, but there were many who did. Great idea and I hope they do well! GB

sunsationdave
09-30-2011, 08:06 AM
They seen like nice kids .My friends forgot their grill one day and had their own burgers. They asked if they could pay them to cook their burgers for them and they did for a couple of bucks not bad
I hope next year they stay late on sundays.I will have their burgers at 5 before leaving .People want food by that time . And they are gone