PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium Supply Store and Dog Food

CateP
02-13-2011, 01:16 PM
We are moving to the area this spring and will be in need of animal supplies.
We usually go to PetsMart, but would like to find and support local businesses.

Specifically we will be looking for a fish and aquarium supply place and possibly a place that carries pond fish and supplies.

We will also need to find a place that sells Blue Star or Canadae dog food...and of course healthy treats. (inexpensive)

Thanks in advance for the info.

Lynnio
02-13-2011, 03:10 PM
Hi Cate - I think Laconia Pet Center (http://www.laconiapetcenter.com/web/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1) might carry what you're looking for. I've shopped there for cat food and supplies and prices seemed very reasonable. I believe they also have a frequent-shopper discount card.

Also, I think the Aubuchon hardware store in Moultonborough might carry some good dog/cat food, though I'm not sure what brands.

CateP
02-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Hi Cate - I think Laconia Pet Center (http://www.laconiapetcenter.com/web/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1) might carry what you're looking for. I've shopped there for cat food and supplies and prices seemed very reasonable. I believe they also have a frequent-shopper discount card.

Also, I think the Aubuchon hardware store in Moultonborough might carry some good dog/cat food, though I'm not sure what brands.

Thanks Lynnio- Laconia Pet center has everything we would be looking for.:D

brk-lnt
02-13-2011, 05:29 PM
We do most of our pet shopping for our dogs at Laconia Pet Center. The staff is very helpful and they have a pretty good selection and good prices.

CateP
02-14-2011, 02:04 PM
We do most of our pet shopping for our dogs at Laconia Pet Center. The staff is very helpful and they have a pretty good selection and good prices.

Is that where you get your pancakes for the rabbit, or are those home made?:laugh:

brk-lnt
02-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Is that where you get your pancakes for the rabbit, or are those home made?:laugh:

The pancakes are all home-made. The rabbit was very tasty also.

wifi
02-14-2011, 05:52 PM
There is also "Pet Parade" in Senters Market in Center Harbor if you buy up this way. Not as well stocked as Laconia, but check them out!