PDA

View Full Version : Lost Seat and Spare Tire on Route 25

masssteve
01-18-2011, 09:01 AM
Just a shot in the dark to see if anyone has found or heard of anyone finding a trailer spare tire and a 2 up seat from a Skidoo that fell out of my trailer somewhere on Moultonborough Neck Road or Route 25 going into Meredith Center last Saturday night (Jan 15th). The trailer cover broke off and I didn't notice until the lights at the corner of 3 and 25. I went back but couldn't find anything.

VitaBene
01-18-2011, 10:36 AM
Just a shot in the dark to see if anyone has found or heard of anyone finding a trailer spare tire and a 2 up seat from a Skidoo that fell out of my trailer somewhere on Moultonborough Neck Road or Route 25 going into Meredith Center last Saturday night (Jan 15th). The trailer cover broke off and I didn't notice until the lights at the corner of 3 and 25. I went back but couldn't find anything.

Steve,

Did you check with the DPW? I will keep my eye out.

masssteve
01-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Just spoke with DPW and I guess they were cleaning up the side walk in front of the High School in Meredith and they said they saw something that resembled a tire and maybe my seat on the sidewalk. I'm down in Mass and can't go by. Just wondering if any good samaritan can take a look around if they happen to be driving by and let me know what they find. You will make my 7 year old son's day if you find the seat since he can't ride with me with out it. I'll pay a reward if there found!