PDA

View Full Version : Dog walking services

Sr. Oso
12-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Howdy all,

I am getting ready to change career situations from work in home office to work in corporate office. I need to find someone that can walk our two dogs 5 days per week.
Can anyone give me referrals for either a service that they use or a trustworthy person that can take my dogs for their daily mid-day walk?

Thanks in advance,

Oso

ETA 12/8: Right- for those people that are interested parties I live in Gilford. The rest of the information I will share with the folks that are providing the service. One cannot be too careful these days.

SIKSUKR
12-08-2010, 10:33 AM
You should provide more info like where you are located and what times you need the service.

donnamatrix
12-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Right. Depends on your location. If you're near Meredith, the Interlakes Animal hospital has a 1-page listing of pet sitters, maybe helpful.

dpg
12-10-2010, 07:04 AM
Assume you saw the post from "Lucy Goose?"

Sr. Oso
12-13-2010, 09:35 AM
Assume you saw the post from "Lucy Goose?"

Thanks all for you help...we actually found someone through a personal referral that lives in Meredith and runs her own business taking care of pets...Eva Ashton runs www.playathomepetsitters.com.

Check her out very nice person with references, insurance, and reasonable rates.