PDA

View Full Version : Lago in Meredith

Greene's Basin Girl
08-15-2010, 02:07 AM
My sister ,Redwing and I had dinner at Lago on Friday night. We wanted to sit outside, but after waiting over an hour we opted for indoor seating. The food was fantastic. I had shortribs ,while my sister had shrimp and Redwing had scallops. We will definitely go back, but probably after Labor Day. It is very difficult to find a parking spot at this restaurant though as the parking area is quite small.

Lucky1
08-15-2010, 08:27 AM
My sister ,Redwing and I had dinner at Lago on Friday night. We wanted to sit outside, but after waiting over an hour we opted for indoor seating. The food was fantastic. I had shortribs ,while my sister had shrimp and Redwing had scallops. We will definitely go back, but probably after Labor Day. It is very difficult to find a parking spot at this restaurant though as the parking area is quite small.

Are there parking areas up the hill? I think there is parking across the street if you drive past the hardware store but not sure.

Irrigation Guy
08-15-2010, 09:11 AM
A lot of people park at the "Seneca Ladd" building, which is the new banking building directly across the street. It also connects with the Aubuchon parking lot so you can go in and out on Rte. 3 avoiding the lights. You must go out this way though as it is a "One Way" in off Rte. 25.

Greene's Basin Girl
04-23-2011, 11:55 PM
A lot of people park at the "Seneca Ladd" building, which is the new banking building directly across the street. It also connects with the Aubuchon parking lot so you can go in and out on Rte. 3 avoiding the lights. You must go out this way though as it is a "One Way" in off Rte. 25. Had dinner at Lago this evening. As usual---it was delicious. I had the braised short ribs and my husband had eggplant parm. It would have been great if we could have enjoyed their beautiful view of Meredith Bay. Instead we just looked at fog.

LadyJane
04-24-2011, 08:44 AM
I love Lago, one of my favorite restaurants in the area. I was there last week and had the shrimp scampi with spinach and tomatoes and the arugala salad. Delicious !! The "porch" hadn't opened up yet but I had a harbor view. The parking can be difficult but I think some people park across the street. It's very busy in the summer, for sure.

Redwing
04-27-2011, 09:57 AM
And I, for another one, have always loved Lago, especially when in the company of Green's Basin Girl, Lucky1, GBG's sister, NHEscape, and other lake friends! We hosted my son's apres-wedding-brunch at Lago the day after his January 2010 wedding, and it was absolutely perfect. Three cheers!