PDA

View Full Version : Maurice's in Moultonborough

Jack L
09-07-2004, 06:40 AM
Perhaps a little known restaurant, Maurice's in Moultonborough NH should not be over looked. Not gourmette, but perhaps the best food for the money. Everyone likes their chicken pot pie, and liver and onions are excellent. Breakfast buffet on Sunday Mornings, Wednesday is senior night (20% discount) also a buffet night. Friday is fried fish (not just white fish!) and Saturday is a Roast beef buffet. Buffets are $11.95 in the evening. Try it, you'll like it!

GrandmaBig6
09-07-2004, 01:33 PM
We've just returned from our two week vacation in Meredith. We enjoyed a great dinner (twice) at Buckey's in Moultonborough. The pizza was good, and the clam chowder was even better.

Till next year, or sooner.

Lady Di
11-30-2004, 02:13 PM
and their menu was mostly French. Perhaps new owners now? There's a real jump between coquil st. jacques and liver and onions, LOL.

Jack L
11-30-2004, 07:23 PM
Lady Di,

Perhaps an old web site. When the current owner bought the place, he made a French restaurant. However, the winter proved that the local market did not accept the style of cooking the owner provided in his Maine restuarant. Consequently the current American menu ( at least till October 9th this year.) Jack L

Lady Di
12-01-2004, 02:24 PM
It's good to know.

yellowlab
12-30-2004, 11:23 AM
You know Jack, I don't think the review you have given on Maurices can be very bias, seeing that you own the place!? Lets hear some real feed back on Maurices.?

BroadHopper
12-30-2004, 05:26 PM
I will spending first night at Wolfeboro. I want to go to a new restuarant. I think I'll check this out and let you know. :coolsm:

dpg
01-18-2005, 12:03 PM
I've had the breakfast buffet at Maurices, excellent. Jack - if you do own the place as posted you do nothing for business trying to post as the "average customer." ;)

TomC
01-28-2005, 02:36 PM
At least I believe the original post is from the Jack L I know - and he isn't the owner of Maurices, just a laker like the rest of us...