Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Winni Wildlife
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2011, 07:03 AM   #1
RLW

Default Live web cam of bald eagles

I am not sure if this should be put in here, but with all the talk about the eagles on the site I thought you would enjoy viewing this site of a live eagles nest with it's chicks. It is located at a fish hatchery in Iowa way up in a tree. The camera is on 24/7 and is used with infrared light at night time. The 3 chicks were just born yesterday and I was lucky enough to see the last one hatch and what a site that was. You can see the mate bringing fish to her and he also brought back a furry rodent which you can see in the photo. the camera does zoom in and out randomly showing many aspects of the nest and surroundings. I hope you enjoy viewing it.

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

If you should find that the camera is off line please come back as it does go off once in a while. Please come back to it at a later time as you do not want to miss it. I just notice that it has had over 25M hits since I logged into it late yesterday afternoon.
Airedale1 (04-09-2011), Lakegeezer (04-07-2011), pam.in.ny (04-09-2011), ronc4424 (04-09-2011)