Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
momof3

Default Hi

Very new to the forum, just wanted to say hello to everyone. I also wanted to let people know how educational and informative this forum can be, especially in boating.
I realized in my 10 years of boating, I really am still learning. I read what is written regarding accidents, bonehead stuff, etc., and really take the information and use it. I felt I was always aware of rules/laws, but realize there is always more to learn.
I want to thank everyone who writes in with valuable information, I use it as my learning tool. I now tell people I am new to boating with only 10 yrs under my belt.
Looking forward to reading more threads and also now being able to contribute to the forum : )
momof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
sa meredith

Default hi

Hello Momof3, and welcome to the party!
I agree with your thoughts that this forum is A GREAT place to get very useful information. Most members here always have "the inside scoop" on everything "lakes region". I too have learned a ton...from great restaurants to try, to short cuts when traveling by car on weekends, and especially a lot about boating, and the correct way to do it.
Anyway, jump in any time. You'll find that sometimes threads can turn nasty as opinions differ, but it's all good. I believe I actually would be deemed "a trouble maker"...sometimes I get a little too passionate about certain feelings on certain subjects.
Welcome....
sa meredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:20 AM   #3
tis

Thanked 1,375 Times in 951 Posts

But I like you sa meredith, and I usually agree with you. Everyone gets passionate sometimes. I think you offer a lot.
tis is online now   Reply With Quote