Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2006, 04:16 PM   #1
Peachy-Keen

Question Independent Marine

I am looking for other boaters that store boats at Independent Marine in Moultonborough. For 8 years my father and I stored our boat here for the winter. This past spring I had a terrible experience with them and now, midway through August, got a letter from them basically saying, "oh well, not our problem". This after having the boat not show up on the scheduled launch date, being delivered to my slip by an inexperienced driver, not starting after having $500 worth of work done to the battery and solenoid, and being given the runaround by the office staff. With that said, I am wondering if other people have noticed a difference with them or if anyone knows if a change in ownership/management occurred? Like I mentioned earlier, for 8 years we have had great service, but this year have not experienced that. I hoped they would have made me a satisfied customer after expressing my concerns but that was not the case either. Just wanted to let others know and if you have some insight to share, please do. Also, any "good" storage ideas on the Center Harbor end of the lake? I am running out of people to try.......

Last edited by Peachy-Keen; 08-17-2006 at 09:41 PM.
Peachy-Keen is offline   Reply With Quote