Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-17-2007, 04:31 PM   #1
Alton Bay

Default Boat rides?

I heard about a new boat cruise out of Wolfeboro. I think the boat is a Century that holds a pretty good crowd. Does anyone know anything about it? I'm always looking for something new to do on the lake.
Alton Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 09:23 AM   #2
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Question New Boat in Wolfeboro

In addition to The Millie B and Winnipesaukee Belle? Great! Hope someone has more details!
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 12:54 PM   #3
Alton Bay

Default Answer to my own question

Just picked up the Weirs Times and there is a front page story by a guy whose family used to own Pick Point Lodge.
He's the guy with the boat for charter. The story doesn't have a lot of details except that it's a good looking Coronado and I think it goes out of Wolfeboro as the # is 569-4786. Let me know if anyone tries it...
Alton Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:58 PM   #4
mcdude

Thanked 1,044 Times in 490 Posts

From the Baysider
Quote:
A new way to cruise around the big lake
July 19, 2007
CENTER HARBOR — Visitors to Lake Winnipesaukee can now enjoy a cruise around New Hampshire's largest lake aboard a true "Down East" Cruiser. Latitude 43° is a custom built "lobster boat" by General Marine of Maine. The cruiser is a second-generation design and shares the proven sea keeping ability of the original design while providing more guest comfort onboard. Latitude 43° was sea trialed in late 2006 and officially put into service this spring.

Mel and Tina Borrin, the owners and operators, have more than 40 years experience plying the waters of Winnipesaukee and offer guests the best views on the lake. They will also share some secrets of the area during cruises.

Cruises offered range from seeing the sun rise or set over the mountains that surround Lake Winnipesaukee, morning and afternoon cruises and full day excursions. The Borrins will also make Latitude 43° available for special event cruises with sufficient advance notice.

Mel Borrin is a Justice of the Peace, so a wedding afloat is not out of the question.

Cruises are limited to six people and may be customized to the guest's preferences.

Minimum cruise time is one hour. Guests may be picked up at many convenient locations around the lake.

Guests choosing a full day six-hour cruise have the opportunity of stopping at one or more ports or even enjoying a mid day swim from the boat.

The boat is licensed and insured. Reservations and information are available by calling Latitude 43° at 253-7811 x 130 or 455-2533.
mcdude is offline   Reply With Quote