Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
hancoveguy

Default Dead golf cart

Help!! My golf cart is dead, kinda. Someone stole my charger late last season and I wasnt able to get another one before we closed up. Fearing the batteries would be junk in the spring, I yanked them out stored them inside at home at room temp all winter.

Flash forward- now I reinstall and buy a new charger. I also installed lights but that has little do with this. The cart had enough charge leftover after the winter to get me about a hundred yards and then it was truly dead. So I hook up the charger and let it charge ALL day. I hit the peddle and it has some juice so I take it for a spin and about 100 yards later, there I am pushing it home again.

So now its truly dead, AGAIN. I heard someone say that once a cart is that dead, the regular charger wont charge it and you would have to charge each battery separate and individual. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this? If not, what do I do?

Thanks as always,
HCG
hancoveguy is offline   Reply With Quote