Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Weather
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-25-2009, 10:16 AM   #1
NHKathy

Default OMG -what is that on the web cams ?!?

oh - it's BLUE SKY and some sunshine!
oh please let it stay!
NHKathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:34 AM   #2
joann721

I just had the very same thought.

Frustration is trying to find my glasses without my glasses.
joann721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
This'nThat

Default Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHKathy View Post
oh - it's BLUE SKY and some sunshine!

oh please let it stay!
Don't look DIRECTLY at the web cams. And please, stay indoors with the shades shut unless you have 106 sun-block double-polarizing indirect-incident eye shades. We fear for your safety if you become exposed to this enviornmental phenomena. Hopefully, it will disappear quickly. We can then breath a sigh of relief. Until then, look in on your neighbors and report any signs of contamination immediately. Some of these signs are:
  • Skimpy clothes. This is the initial warning sign.
  • Irrational desire to jump into or float above the water. If this happens, the subject is in the later stages of contamination, and may need deep therapy quickly.
  • Friendly greetings and carefree attitude. Avoid this type of person altogether -- his disease is in advance stages, and is potentially very contagious. Don't get close to this person, and check yourself into the nearest clinic for a complete checkup.
  • Smells of barbeque smoke. The worst case of all. This type of person can not be re-healed. The only thing left to do is to put him under quarantine until December 21.
I hope you will obey these safety tips. Remember -- only YOU can prevent what is commonly known about these parts as Temporary Summer Disease (TSD).
This'nThat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to This'nThat For This Useful Post:
ILoveWinnipesaukee (06-26-2009), Oakwood (06-29-2009), rander7823 (07-06-2009), Rattlesnake Gal (07-09-2009), winnisummergal (07-10-2009)
Old 07-07-2009, 06:22 PM   #4
Cal

I missed it. I was just thinking , it seems like months since I've seen sun on any web cams.
Old 07-10-2009, 01:46 PM   #5
eillac@dow

Ok....it is July 10th and the sun is out......It has been out for a while....like all day....here in Mass..anyway. I sure hope that sun is shining in NH as well, especially in Moultonboro!

I cannot make it up there this weekend, but other family member can! I sure hope for sun for all of you!
eillac@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
This'nThat

Quote:
Originally Posted by eillac@dow View Post
Ok....it is July 10th and the sun is out......It has been out for a while....like all day....here in Mass..anyway. I sure hope that sun is shining in NH as well, especially in Moultonboro!

I cannot make it up there this weekend, but other family member can! I sure hope for sun for all of you!
I've heard about the sun. I can't verify it here -- been in my Sun Shelter all day. But, lots of paramedics out and about, taking care of the striken. My understanding is that it's pretty bad out there. Lots of strange sightings, too. The weirdest one of all is something that's being called a "shadow". Not sure what it is, but reports are that it's following people around, so beware! Also something called a "reflection". I'll have to get more information on that one.

But I'm safe -- for now. Thanks for the report. I'll try to get more information on this disaster later. Maybe when it gets dark. Or, hopefully, when it starts raining again.
This'nThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:30 AM   #7
no-engine

There is a web cam app for the iPhone!
no-engine is offline   Reply With Quote