Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-07-2016, 05:29 PM   #1
CateP

Default Sailing Adventure 2016-Discovering Lake History

Hi Everyone,
As many regular forum members know, me and my mate have taken an annual sailing trip around the lake. You can read about last year's trip here.

This year we are planning a trip from June 29-July 3rd. Our goal is to visit places around the lake and learn about the history from the people who live there. (seasonal or year-round) We have had the great good fortune to visit several locations where forum members invited us to their dock for the night and heard wonderful stories about their family lake houses; some going back decades. It was oral history at it's best. This year we are hoping to discover more of our lake history and document the adventure here.

If you would be willing to host us and our two small pups for a night on the lake, we would be very grateful guests.We are self-sufficient and need nothing, but a place to tie up and let our pups out. Our sailboat is 27 feet long and has a 3'6" draft at the mid-point. We need to pull in about 15 ft to tie up for the night and the water depth needs to be at least 4 ft. at our keel.

If you are willing to let us come visit, please email me at:
poolec1 at me.com

Thanks everyone and we're looking forward to another great adventure on our beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee.
CateP is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CateP For This Useful Post:
Hillcountry (06-09-2016)