Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2015, 12:43 PM   #1
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Question NHSA Online Memberships??

Has anyone heard what is happening with the launch of the NHSA Online Membership Program?

I have looked at all of the Websites of the Clubs in both Carroll and Belknap Counties and have found only one mention of the Program that being the in the April\May news Letter of the Scrub Oaks Scramblers. At that time the Membership Chairperson is announcing that Membership Application will be mailed out as usual.

"Membership packets will be sent out on June 1, 2015 for the 2016 season. NHSA membership cards will be sent to the membership when they are received by the club."

It is my understanding that with the NHSA online Memberships NHSA "CARDS" will no longer issued.

Has anyone heard more on this subject?
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:06 PM   #2
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Question New York State Snowmobile Association Online Membership Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINNOCTURN View Post
Has anyone heard what is happening with the launch of the NHSA Online Membership Program?

I have looked at all of the Websites of the Clubs in both Carroll and Belknap Counties and have found only one mention of the Program that being the in the April\May news Letter of the Scrub Oaks Scramblers. At that time the Membership Chairperson is announcing that Membership Application will be mailed out as usual.

"Membership packets will be sent out on June 1, 2015 for the 2016 season. NHSA membership cards will be sent to the membership when they are received by the club."

It is my understanding that with the NHSA online Memberships NHSA "CARDS" will no longer issued.

Has anyone heard more on this subject?

See What is coming,

CHECK IT OUT!

Have you gone to the NY website?
Here are 2 links'

http://www.nysnowmobiler.com/

https://membership.nysnowmobiler.com/clubs

***SAMPLE VIDEO NY MEMBERSHIP***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8pmpBns4o

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 06-16-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Old 06-16-2015, 08:20 PM   #3
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default Sample video ny online membership process

***SAMPLE VIDEO NY MEMBERSHIP***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8pmpBns4o
Old 07-08-2015, 11:49 AM   #4
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default NHSA TRAINING for Online Memberships

Thursday July 9th

There will be the first HANDS ON Training Class for the NEW Online Membership Website.

Maybe then I will have something to let everyone KNOW how it is designed to work.

If you are not aware of it, we will be sending out Applications From the Clubs as in the past. Each Club will process them as in the past as far as the Members except for the additional requirement of the PRIMARY MEMBERS DATE OF BIRTH. Your DOB will be the KEY to tracking your individual information within the DATABASE.

It will then be up to the Clubs to enter the Data into the NHSA Web Based DATABASE.

The online Membership site will go live on January 1st 2016.

NHSA will no longer be issuing NHSA MEMBERSHIP CARDS, the web software will issue a random generated membership number. Once this is issued the Club will then send the Primary Member a notice of that number. It may be sent via E-mail or Snail Mail.

I am considering still sending Club application in the future even with the Web Based Membership.

Hopefully I will have more information to report after tomorrow nights Training Class?

WINNOCTURN
Old 07-15-2015, 12:02 PM   #5
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Thumbs up HERE the Latest about ONLINE MEMBERSHIPS

I have just been able to get to the MSC Portal. I am going through each Menu and looking at each level to get familiar with things. It is a very basic data entry process from the "Club" side.

I have attached the Data information page which I think will look much the same from the individual member signup will look like. I have also attached what the printed Voucher slip will look like?

I will be making a list of questions between today and tomorrows' Class.

I know there have some "Glitches" found and are being addressed as the crop up. I think the "Waiting" period to go Live to the General Membership was a wise decision.

Go to get to work.

George

Data Entry Screen

Name:  Club Membership Entry.JPG
Views: 1070
Size:  130.1 KB

Membership Voucher

Name:  Voucher ID.jpg
Views: 1128
Size:  71.3 KB

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 07-15-2015 at 03:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2015, 11:56 PM   #6
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Question Questions on NHSA Online Membership

Check this post out on SLedNH.

http://www.slednh.com/forums/index.p...cy-poll/page-3

It has some key question on this topic.

WINNOCTURN

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 08-19-2015 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-19-2015, 01:30 PM   #7
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default There is a lot of New Information on Sled Registration

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINNOCTURN View Post
Check this post out on SLedNH.

http://www.slednh.com/forums/index.p...cy-poll/page-3

It has some key question on this topic.

WINNOCTURN
Over the last several days there have been some clarification on Agent Registrations. It had been said with a lack of NHSA Membership Cards and no Member ID Number, Clubs would not be able to simply leave their applications at Registration Agent such as HK, DaSilvas. It Has now been clarified by F&G that the old process is still available to all Clubs. There is some talk this may change next season. I am total opposed to any change in this process at this time. MCS benefited by some 200 Memberships being processed by AGENTS.

Please follow and comment on this topic. I have chosen to use this link to SLedNH so as to not have to duplicate it on Winni.com at this time.

Thanks,

WINNOCTURN

AS of 2 days ago we were given a THUMS UP by Captain John Wimsatt of Fish and Game to go forward with our CLUB ID CARDS! THANK YOU Captain Wimsatt!!!!!!!

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 08-21-2015 at 12:42 PM. Reason: GOOD NEWS, Chalk on up for NHSA MEMBERSHIP!
The Following User Says Thank You to WINNOCTURN For This Useful Post:
trfour (08-20-2015)
Old 08-19-2015, 08:00 PM   #8
ITD

Thanks for staying on top of this.
ITD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ITD For This Useful Post:
WINNOCTURN (08-19-2015)
Old 08-21-2015, 12:45 PM   #9
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Thumbs up OK on CLUB MEMBERSHIP CARD ID NUMBERS

WINNOCTURN

AS of 2 days ago we were given a THUMS UP by Captain John Wimsatt of Fish and Game to go forward with our CLUB ID CARDS! THANK YOU Captain Wimsatt!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by WINNOCTURN; Today at 01:42 PM. Reason: GOOD NEWS, Chalk on up for NHSA MEMBERSHIP!

Shortly after I had posted this I became aware that some of the information I received was not technically correct. The Format of the ID Number format was incorrect. It was change from 16-0102-000122 to just the last 6 digits 000122.

But still Captain Wimsatt deserves a THUMBS UP in HIS PROFESIOAL way he approached this situation, I wish I could say that about NHSA!

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 09-12-2015 at 11:27 AM. Reason: NEW INFOROMATION
The Following User Says Thank You to WINNOCTURN For This Useful Post:
trfour (08-23-2015)
Old 09-12-2015, 11:11 AM   #10
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default Stiil a lot going on about NHSA Online Memberships

Link to latest happenings:

http://www.slednh.com/forums/index.p...e-8#entry95606

Discussions are being centered around Agent/Club Applications. With NHSA DROPPING the Traditional Membership Card it has left a situation as to what is now acceptable for Clubs to use in identifying a person as a Member of a Club.

MSC would attach the NHSA Membership directly to our Application at each of the Agents. You would simply fill out the application, pay for your Membership in the CLUB and use the Card number for the number on you Registration.

Technically at this point you are JOINING a Club "AFFILIATED" with NHSA.

SNAFU? Yes not only do the Clubs not know how to address this situation, all of the Agents are in the same predicament of not knowing either.

Attached is MY proposal to fix the problem.

Registration Agent-Club ID No.(102)A.doc

"PLAN B" for years F&G has used the NHSA Club ID No. if there was no NHSA CARD attached to the Applications we sent to our Agents. It be Number 102. this would appear on your Registration Form as 000102 (6 Digit Format).

With NHSA not sending out Cards this year it has made the AGENT/CLUB Application Program almost next to impossible to work. When you ask how we do it no one will "STEP UP" and give you a straight answer. As Elizabeth Warren would say, a lot of Indians but no CHEIFs.

Here is another link :
http://www.slednh.com/forums/index.p...nt/#entry95614

Thanks,

WINNOCTURN

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 09-13-2015 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Changing EVENTS!
Old 10-03-2015, 07:44 AM   #11
Skip

Thumbs up Thanks George!

Just wanted to thank you again George, for working on your own time and "outside" the system to bring modification and clarification to this debacle, especially in regards to the revenue that could be lost if the confusion continues in regards to dealer registrants.

This is just another of many examples of how, if the changes were brought forward legally (via required by-law changes at the NHSA and most Clubs),members like you would have been able to make necessary modifications and clarifications prior to this process being rolled out.

In my opinion, this process was rolled out hastily and without regard to the membership because there are those in Tilton that think that by finding another way to invoke mandatory membership, and more importantly getting all monies up front, they will see a substantial increase in NHSA revenue. Some truly believe that the bad outweighs the good, as they now my have some breathing room before they would need to attempt to bring forward a nasty dues increase to keep the juggernaut afloat.

In the end its not about the sport, but sadly, about the money.
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Skip For This Useful Post:
WINNOCTURN (10-03-2015)
Old 10-03-2015, 05:06 PM   #12
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default Is it me?????????????

SKIP,

Thanks for the kind words, god knows I need them with all the dumb and incorrect assumptions that some people are making.

Check the thread on SLedNH

http://www.slednh.com/forums/index.p...e-2#entry95785

Posts 31 and 34

God help us All,

George

This could be my Rant of Rants