Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Support Forum > Site Support Forum
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2005, 10:23 PM   #1
webmaster

Thanked 3,697 Times in 820 Posts
Default Forum Mercenaries Available?

I thought I'd seen it all until I received this message today. For a price this service will "provide you with members who will join, interact and have a genuine interest in any topics being discussed".

Dont worry, I won't be purchasing any new forum members soon but I thought you might find it interesting.

Quote:
Would you like to have professional, well informed and topic stimulating members in your forum at unbeatable prices? Our highly experienced and diversified team of experts allows us to provide you with members who will join, interact and have a genuine interest in any topics being discussed. Not only do you benefit from enhanced interest in your boards, but also the promotion of stimulating discussions. As you are aware, a new community takes time to grow. Potential members are unlikely to join an empty or inactive forum as the key to all web-based community is 'activity'. If a potential member is faced with multiple forums, each discussing the same topic, they will most likely join the forum with the most active and interesting posts. Hence, hiring professional posters is a vital step when starting a new or reviving an already established forum.

Pashenka IA Group offers you a win-win solution to enhancing and building your community, that is - "You don't pay anything until you are happy with our work". We currently offer five pre-made plans to satisfy all the needs of your community:

Basic o-o-o--- 100 posts - 1-10 users - $8
Silver o---o--- 300 posts - 5-25 users - $21
Standard o-o- 500 posts - 7-34 users - $34
Gold o-o--o-- 1000 posts - 8-55 users - $55
Platinum o-- 2500 posts - 9-144 users - $101

No credit cards are required for new orders. Payment will only be required when you are satisfied with the results of our service. If you are not happy with the results of our service there is no obligation to pay. Pashenka IA Group does not require any information from you other than your website address in order to use our service.

Why not send your website URL to {us} and let us enhance the quality of your online community.

Sincerely,
GRI-Pashenka IA Group
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:40 PM   #2
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts

They obviously have not read any posting on this website and forum. It seems that most expressions about the forums and the website would lead us to say that we are "overpaid" for having such a wonderful site and forum available to us. Maybe Don should contact them, and let them know that he has a special deal for them if they would like to have folks contact them. I'm sure we could get enough kind folks to help out, and the pricing could be something like this:

Basic o-o-o--- 100 posts - 1-10 users - $8
Silver o---o--- 300 posts - 5-25 users - $21
Standard o-o- 500 posts - 7-34 users - $34
Gold o-o--o-- 1000 posts - 8-55 users - $55
Platinum o-- 2500 posts - 9-144 users - $101

Could end up being a wash!!!
Old 12-28-2005, 11:11 PM   #3
Mee-n-Mac

Talking Another Commie plot

It's a plot I tell ya, another com... errr ... wait ... Russia is no longer communist. Hmmm, OK it's another case of outsourcing ... yeah ... outsourcing is what it is. The Russians know a good deal when they see it and they've been watching India's success and so here it is ... forum posting outsourcing. Oh wait, we're not getting paid to post. Hmmm ? Then again mebbe it's more "mercenary" than Don lets on (or knows ). If some tall slavic looking guy shows up demanding "payment" ... well, it's the mob I tell ya. Yup, that must be it. The mob is looking for every niche they can get into. I'm genuinely sure this time.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:32 PM   #4
trfour

Post Dear Don....

Thank you for defending us all out here!
We do not need any - ( GRI-Pashenka IA Group's pay per dopes ) !!

Love,
T.

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:35 AM   #5
Lakegeezer

Default Link?

Don, is there a link to the outsourcing site? Please post it. I'd like to take a deeper look at what they offer.

It sure would be interesting to see what they would have to say about some of the topics that float around this forum. Just think of the value they could add to the ice-out discussion we have every year.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:06 PM   #6
JTA

Default Mushrooms

This could be great Don .... I'd really like some stimulating discussion about mushrooms! (although I think our crew did an admirable job)
JTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 09:43 PM   #7
Steve

Ok, now I have seen everything.
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 09:17 AM   #8
webmaster

Thanked 3,697 Times in 820 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakegeezer
Don, is there a link to the outsourcing site? Please post it. I'd like to take a deeper look at what they offer.
Get ready for some strange stuff.

http://www.genomelink.org/pashenka
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 10:25 PM   #9
Pepper

You mean that there are actually people who get PAID for having as much fun as we have here???

That is without question the most bizarre thing I think I've ever seen. Apparently there must be a market for it, though. Must be some forums out there that aren't as "lively" as ours.