Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-25-2016, 05:34 AM   #1
Macer

Default Indoor Storage

Does anyone know of an available building, that can be rented at a reasonable rate, to store a motor home. The home is 40 feet long, 12 1/2 ft high and 8 1/2 wide. We are in the greater Laconia area.

Thanks
Macer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 12:14 PM   #2
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macer View Post
Does anyone know of an available building, that can be rented at a reasonable rate, to store a motor home. The home is 40 feet long, 12 1/2 ft high and 8 1/2 wide. We are in the greater Laconia area.

Thanks
Talk to some of the Marina's.... some of them may have space.....I stress the word may.... Also I believe last year the NHIS offered storge in the Nascar Garages....
Macer (08-25-2016)
Old 08-26-2016, 01:30 PM   #3
SIKSUKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
Talk to some of the Marina's.... some of them may have space.....I stress the word may.... Also I believe last year the NHIS offered storge in the Nascar Garages....
Looks like the demensions wont fit....
Beginning Nov. 1, "The Magic Mile" will have storage options in the track's infield garages for those who need a winter home for their summer toys. A boat, sports car, motorcycle or Jet Ski can be stored in a 10-by-28 foot space with a height limit of seven feet for just $100 a month, a true value when compared to other storage options. For those who choose to store their gear for all five months save $100 and only pay $400 (discount is only good during the month of November) for the entire winter.
http://www.nhms.com/speedway/winter_storage/