Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
VitaBene

Thanked 1,599 Times in 820 Posts
Thumbs up Pat's Seafood and Pizzaria

There is a welcomed new addition to the Moultonborough/ Center Harbor restaurant lineup- Pat's Seafood and Pizzaria. It is located in the plaza on 25 with Century 21 (the former Anthony's Pizza location)

I visited today with my son and his friend, both 16. Upon entering you can either go into the dining room for table service or you can go to the counter and order to go. They did a nice job renovating the space with dark wood trim and floors with pale yellow (IIRC) paint. There is also a big screen TV. We ordered BBQ wings, mozzarella stick and a cheese pizza. Both appetizers were excellent. The pizza is equally as good, it is italian style- flavorful thin crust with a good amount of flavorful sauce and (I would say) whole milk mozzarella.

The gentleman seated next to us had a meatball sub. I asked him how it was and he said it was his second in 2 weeks. It looked good, toasted with large meatballs, plenty of sauce and cheese. He was using a knife and fork which makes it my kind of MB sub!

I spoke to one of the owners/managers for a brief minute (they were super busy) but I asked about delivering to CH town docks and she seemed more than amenable.

I googled and came up with a sister (or maybe they moved?) location in Bristol http://patsseafoodandpizzaria.com/default.aspx

This was not the identical menu but it was close. They will have outdoor service for 20 soon.

Last edited by VitaBene; 03-17-2012 at 09:40 PM.
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VitaBene For This Useful Post:
BroadHopper (04-20-2012), jst_4_kiks (03-17-2012), NHBUOY (04-04-2012), WakeboardMom (03-22-2012)
Old 03-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #2
surfnsnow

my wife and i had a pepperoni pizza on monday. it was very tasty. much like the pizza they had at robs. i had a steak and cheese yesterday and it was very good, not so greasy.
surfnsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:27 PM   #3
Sunset View

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfnsnow View Post
my wife and i had a pepperoni pizza on monday. it was very tasty. much like the pizza they had at robs. i had a steak and cheese yesterday and it was very good, not so greasy.
Will try this weekend...thx
Sunset View is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:13 AM   #4
Greene's Basin Girl

I had the chicken piccata today. It was the best I have ever tasted. The delicious chicken was covered with sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, and capers. The meal came with two pieces of garlic bread and two sides. For my sides I chose yummy sauteed spinach and linguini tossed with olive oil. My husband had a haddock sandwich. We both enjoyed enjoyed our meals so very much. We met the chef (and I think the owner) named Pat. We will be back to this restaurant again and again. I saw many locals also enjoying the food during lunchtime.
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greene's Basin Girl For This Useful Post:
WakeboardMom (03-22-2012)
Old 03-22-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
phoenix

thats great we needed a good pizza place in the area
Old 03-25-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
Just Wonderin

Thumbs up Pat's is a great addition to the area

We stopped in for a late lunch yesterday. We had received a coupon mailer and noticed that they had two other locations. This told us that they probably knew how to run a restaurant.

As Vita Bene stated, they did a great job of renovating the space.

We ordered Rhode Island style calamari. Loved it! Then we ordered an eggplant parm dinner and a chicken parm dinner. Both were wonderful. Very fresh tasting. Can't wait to go back and try some of the other great offerings!

They do serve beer and wine as well.

We will definitely become regulars!

We know how tough it is to make a go of it in this difficult economy but wish the very best to Pat's. We hope they're here to stay!
Just Wonderin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Just Wonderin For This Useful Post:
GsChinadoll (04-02-2012)
Old 03-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #7
jeffk

Thumbs up Gave Pat's a try

I had dinner there with friends on Saturday. My friend had a pepperoni and onion pizza which he enjoyed and I snuck a taste of. Very tasty. His wife had the shrimp scampi and liked it. I had the mixed grill with sautéed spinach and onion rings. All very good. Good service and friendly staff. VERY comfortable seats. My only complaint was that they had shortcake for dessert but it was all gone by 6:30.
jeffk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #8
mhtranger

Stopped there tonight on my way home from the lake and had chicken bacon ranch sub and onion rings. Service was good food was very good but very had to eat while driving!! Next time I will eat there or stop on the way to the lake and eat it when I get to the house.
mhtranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #9
Swanpoint guy

Default Two thumbs up

Tried it and really liked it. Fast, friendly and very good. Large portions. We ordered off the lunch menu but can't wait to try the pizza.
Swanpoint guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:16 AM   #10
biggestblu

Default late visit

stopped in close to closing on the 7th ... tried the crab cakes , french dip and a pizza to take home ... all were not just good but outstanding ... will definately visit again on my next trip to "the pond".
biggestblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
chefbrown

Default Good Food

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
There is a welcomed new addition to the Moultonborough/ Center Harbor restaurant lineup- Pat's Seafood and Pizzaria. It is located in the plaza on 25 with Century 21 (the former Anthony's Pizza location)

I visited today with my son and his friend, both 16. Upon entering you can either go into the dining room for table service or you can go to the counter and order to go. They did a nice job renovating the space with dark wood trim and floors with pale yellow (IIRC) paint. There is also a big screen TV. We ordered BBQ wings, mozzarella stick and a cheese pizza. Both appetizers were excellent. The pizza is equally as good, it is italian style- flavorful thin crust with a good amount of flavorful sauce and (I would say) whole milk mozzarella.

The gentleman seated next to us had a meatball sub. I asked him how it was and he said it was his second in 2 weeks. It looked good, toasted with large meatballs, plenty of sauce and cheese. He was using a knife and fork which makes it my kind of MB sub!

I spoke to one of the owners/managers for a brief minute (they were super busy) but I asked about delivering to CH town docks and she seemed more than amenable.

I googled and came up with a sister (or maybe they moved?) location in Bristol http://patsseafoodandpizzaria.com/default.aspx

This was not the identical menu but it was close. They will have outdoor service for 20 soon.
Stopped in with the family the other week and had some pizza. Very good!! I wish them the best!!
chefbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:52 PM   #12
BlackCatIslander

Default Good Addition

My wife and I have stopped there several times for take out. We like their subs and pizza very much. We look forward to trying other items.
BlackCatIslander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #13
Sal

Based on the good reviews above, we stopped there for a pepperoni pizza to go.
It was right up there with Bianchi's (ole Revere Beach). Neat, clean attractive eating area too (unlike Bianchi's, where you ate on the sidewalk
and had to guard against seagull thieves).
Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #14
bclaker

Where is Pat's Seafood and Pizzaria located?
bclaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:55 PM   #15
Sal

Default location

As you drive easterly thru Center Harbor on Rt. 25, it's on the right, just after Coldwell Banker real-estate building ... and before Dunkin D's.
Their sign is ON the building, not on the free-standing sign.
Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sal For This Useful Post:
bclaker (06-03-2012)
Old 07-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #16
phoenix

Went tonight. The goods we both ordered salads me house wife spinach and both were great. We had a margarita pizza and was good. Personally I like a thiner crust like sal's in concord. The big problem was the wine. They have a happy hour from 3-6 which gets a free wine when you buy one. Well wife and I both order a wine but different wines and when bill came we were told that u needed to order the same wine to get the discount which of course we were never told so be cautious if you order. So overall I would give it a B and given all the A restaurants may return but not for a while
Old 07-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #17
JanN

Default New to Pat's

On vacation had to stay with tradition and get Friday night pizza. Usually get Giuseppe's but weren't sure about traffic in town so decided to try Pat's. We decided it was ok, but probably back to Giuseppe's this week. I like a crispier crust on the bottom and this was kind of limp, like it could use a little more time in the oven. This was for take-out so can't speak to anything else. My husband said it didn't seem particularly busy for a Friday night.
JanN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #18
phoenix

agree with Jan and maybe that is prime reason I thought it was just ok it wasn't crisp
Old 08-19-2012, 04:02 PM   #19
phoenix

went back on Friday( with 6 people) and had chicken parms and cheese pizzas and my wife had the eggplant all were happy with their meals. Pizzas were better done so overall would give them a b+ so will go back
Old 08-19-2012, 08:32 PM   #20
jniff101

I like pats. It's good pizza...Can't agree that it's the best (louis is the best IMO). My problem is that I call in an order and they say 20 minutes...I get there and I am waiting for another 30. I checked my phone to see when I called in my order and noticed that it had already been 56 minutes! Way off from 20. I understand that they were busy but they should have told me longer. The phone was ringing off the hook while I was there and they were still saying 15-20 minutes to them as well. This has happened to me 3 times now.
I did however try the pizza from the Murphys Village Store (not Murphys Mobile) and it was absolutely fantastic! So I will go there again for sure!
jniff101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:46 PM   #21
jenfa

Last night we had a great dinner at Pat's. We battled the wind and found our way there. We ordered a pizza and a steak and cheese sub. I think they make their own sub rolls there...delicious. The food arrived in no time and was so fresh and delicious. The service was fantastic and friendly. The chef himself even delivered the pizza to our table. When we left they gave us a sealed envelope which includes a discount coupon for a future food order. Unfortunately, the rule is...we can't open it until we return. Going back soon!!!!
jenfa is offline   Reply With Quote