Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
Ken

Default moving jetski trailer

I brought my jetski up and parked it on the road next to Harillas landing late on June 30. Since it was late we decided to leave the jetski on the trailer so that we could go out to our house on Cow and get things put away for the weekend. The next morning we went back to the jetski only to find a work truck had moved our jetski and blocked us from getting it. Why are some people so obnoxious doing this? Plenty of parking that day.We asked around to see if someone knew who's truck it was. No one knew. Two gentlemen came over and helped my wife and I move the jetski around the truck and the equipment that it was trailing. Thank you to the two men that helped us. This also happened to us last year. Why do people feel it is ok move a trailer? Last year they broke the lights on my trailer. Anyone else have this problem?
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:57 PM   #2
pcmc

I'm not familiar with the area discussed, but I can't help but wonder if the 'work truck' has any more right than you to park there. Maybe it's a dedicated spot for specific work being done.
If so then it's understandable you made a innocent mistake and they were kind enough not to do anything worse than being jerks. I would almost bet if they were confronted, the response would be the jetski and trailer were already there when they got there, they never touched it. A big maybe........
pcmc is offline   Reply With Quote