Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-17-2015, 10:15 PM   #1
Downeast

Default Marine electrician & ABYC systems technician

Hi boaters, and diesel owners.. I figured Id throw out the offer for those of you with marine electrical and/or systems problems/issues on your boat.

I am a mobile marine electrician with a long background in the marine industry. If you have questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I've spent many years working for high end yacht builders on the coast of Maine and have have experience in a wide array of equipment typically used in the industry. Ive recently moved inland after 20 years of salt, so fresh water is a treat.

Anyhow, I love wires, small Diesel engines, installing, fixing and troubleshooting anything from very small skiffs, to the 2600hp MAN-powered Talaria T55' Hinckley to commercial fishing vessels.

I am mobile in the evenings/weekends and ABYC certified. My work is very detail oriented. Ive seen boats with wire nuts, band-aids, duct tape and actual bolts stuck in the fuse panels. Make it right and keep current flowing with correct protection. Send a PM for details. Thanks folks

Last edited by Downeast; 06-24-2015 at 11:55 AM.
Downeast is offline   Reply With Quote