Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2014, 07:26 PM   #1
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Thumbs up MSC, It is early September and things are already happening.

It is early September and things are already happening. Our Renewal Membership drive is in the process as I write this. All of the 2014-2015 Membership Forms and Announcements’ are at the Printer. You should be seeing your Renewal Package in the mail some time this week.

Cheryl and I are setting every thing up for the season. We have our initial batch of NHSA CARDS and NHSA Decals all categorized. We are ready to start processing Memberships as soon as we start receiving them. Normally it takes about a week to a week and a half from the time you put the application in the mail till Cheryl and I receive them. They go the Club PO box and are usually picked up on Thursday or Friday at the latest. Once we have the applications we process them and have them in the Mail Monday.

Again this year there will be a “FULL” size Addressed Return envelope in the Mailing.

In an attempt to clarify the Readability of E-mail Addresses I have placed the Current E-mail Address we have for each member above the block were you would normally write in you e-mail address. Before each address (E-Mail Add Y/N ealbertian@email.com) there is a “YES” or “NO”. Please circle the appropriate answer. If the address in incorrect or has changed please write in the correct address. Please make the address as legible as possible. It will help to SPEED UP processing applications.

I have practice of sending a “TEST E-MAIL to each Member as I receive a New or Changed E-mail address. I would appreciate a quick response so the Database is as Current as possible.
If you think you have missed any News Letters or other Mailings please send me your present E-mail Address. Please use the phrase E-Mail Update in the Subject Line.
Send to:

winnocturn@roadrunner.com

There are a lot of great things being planned for the 2014-2015 Season. Starting with an update of our Website thanks to Terri and Karl Eichhorn.

Moultonboro Snowmobile Club
www.moultonborosmc.org

Thanks,

Cheryl and George Higgins

THINK SNOW!!!!!!!

Last edited by WINNOCTURN; 09-07-2014 at 09:51 PM.
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 01:42 PM   #2
VitaBene

Thanked 1,601 Times in 821 Posts
Default Hold on George

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINNOCTURN View Post

THINK SNOW!!!!!!!
As president of the MSC, I hereby over-rule that thought for 3 months
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VitaBene For This Useful Post:
KPW (09-21-2014)
Old 09-21-2014, 10:18 PM   #3
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Thumbs up Great responce to our renewal membership drive!!!

Thanks to all,

We have 104 applications in process. We(Cheryl) will have your "packet’s out to you most likely by Tuesday.

The addition of your current Email Address on the Application looks like it will realy speed up prosessing the appliction. If the address is corret and marked so, not having to try and decifer the writen addresse is a big hepl.

I am in the process of "Cleaning" out our E-mail Address Book. If you notice some time down the road you are not receiving e-mail notices of Club Activities, News Letters and such please e-mail me you e-mail address and I will add it back to the Address Book. I have some addresses goinig back to the 07-08 Season.

send to:

winnocturn@roadrunner.com
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote