Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
ackbard

Default Seaplane rides over the Lakes Region

Thought I would take a moment to mention that a good friend of mine has started a seaplane tour operation. The tours cover Lake Winnipesaukee and Squam and can be altered to satisfy anyones needs to see other landmarks. His dock is located on Paugus Bay and he can take up to five passengers. Standard flight is 30 mins and costs $50 a person. He also has the ability to come to your own dock or hotel and pick you up there. The price on that is dependent upon location.

He is an airline pilot with thousands of hours and has been flying seaplanes for over 30 years. To say that he is very qualified would be a understatement. He actually flew seaplane rides for my father 25 years ago. Seeing the lakes region by seaplane is a great way to see the sights. If anyone is interested his info is below.

Lakes Region Seaplane Services LLC
603-387-7575
www.facebook.com/seaplaneservices
www.seaplanetours.net (going active 7/8)
Attached Images

ackbard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ackbard For This Useful Post:
eillac@dow (07-06-2010), NoRegrets (07-06-2010), Smitty1 (07-06-2010), trfour (07-02-2010)