Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-06-2008, 03:54 AM   #1
ApS

Default Benefit for Mike Love

LemonGrass in Center Harbor is hosting benefits for Mike and Donna on three consecutive Mondays, beginning on May 12th. Buffet style dinner, forty dollars per person, half goes to Mike and Donna.

Michael suffered a severe stroke this week, and has been in a coma since- he did open his eyes Thursday after a change in meds.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:29 AM   #2
Pepper

That is terribly sad news. My prayers are with Mike and Donna.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:55 AM   #3
twoplustwo

Thumbs up thanks for that info

We'll most certainly attend a benefit for Mike. I hope he improves and Donna is holding up ok. Mike was putting out some of the finest food at Lemon Grass but never hesitated to stop what he was doing to make some scrambled eggs for my little one who wouldn't touch a thing on the menu. Even on a night when Judd Gregg was dining there and there was plenty of schmoozing to be schmoozed, Mike was scrambling eggs for my kid. He's good people, I wish them both the very best.
twoplustwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:57 AM   #4
donnamatrix

Default Terrible news

I am reading this most recent post about Mike having a stroke, and I am stunned with goosebumps. This is terrible news. I will make sure we say a prayer for him at Rotary Club. I can't believe this.
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #5
GWC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acres per Second View Post
LemonGrass in Center Harbor is hosting benefits for Mike and Donna on three consecutive Mondays, beginning on May 12th. Buffet style dinner, forty dollars per person, half goes to Mike and Donna.

Michael suffered a severe stroke this week, and has been in a coma since- he did open his eyes Thursday after a change in meds.
Is there something established at a local bank to send a donation, instead?
Old 05-09-2008, 08:07 PM   #6
LoveBitesPastryShop

Default Love bites has moved

Mike's situation truly came as a shock to all of us here at the shop. We have been speaking with a lot of people and the support he and Donna have here is really heartwarming. The kids are in Panama with them at this time, so it is really nice that they can all be together. Please do help spread the word about the Lemongrass events

I also just wanted to pop in to say thank you to all who commented on the desserts.

As of Sept. 2007 Love Bites Pastry Shop has been sold to my self, and moved to a location closer to town. We are located on 28 Nelson Rd. (off old rt 109) in Mounltonboro. You can get directions and our phone number on our website www.lovebitespastryshop.com

Some of the recipies are still the same, some have changed, but all are still mouthwatering.

Thanks again!
Darcy
LoveBitesPastryShop is offline   Reply With Quote