View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #171
jtb9212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbeam lodge View Post
I took the time to read the bankruptcy petition.
If you want to get an idea of the character of the family it makes good reading.
How can they have unfiled or unpaid FED income taxes and then verify and certify that the information is accurate and then say it is not right or forgot or made a mistake.
Take the time to read about the process and bankruptcy proceedings and you will get an inside view of the family, lawyers and system.
Great system.
I worked for them during Bike Week a while back. What an eye opening experiance. The amount of cash that I saw change hands was incredible, stressing the word CASH.

Listening to some of the vendors who were renting asphalt from the Baldi's was pretty disturbing. One guy way paying $3000 per day for his spot. Look at the number of vendors they have around the Water Slide, Saloon, Drive In, and the alley way to the Drive In. Try to do a count of vendors and do the rough math on how much money gets pulled in by them, again, stressing the word cash.

Then read the bankruptcy document. These people are all about the cash, hiding around the rules, and working the system for all its worth. Again, what a crew of losers.
jtb9212 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtb9212 For This Useful Post: