Thread: Ellacoya
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 03:13 PM   #32
lakershaker

Thumbs up Great lunch at Ellacoya

We have gone to Ellacoya about 6 times a year or so, generally always in the summer. This past Monday we went in for lunch with 3 adults and 2 little kids, and had a great experience. It was busy downstairs, and don't think the upstairs was open. We were able to get a seat right away near the bar, and had very attentive and happy service. I went in thinking I would get the pulled pork BBQ, but the waitress (sorry - can't remember her name) told us it was burger day, and all adults went with that and I also had the soup. The kids had kid pasta, and my 4 year old niece wanted the Ceaser salad.

Everything was cooked just as requested, and served quickly. Even though they were busy, service was perfect. I have always had similar results when eating there, and would really have to think that the recent negative review here was the exception as I have never had that experience. Ellacoya's was a welcome rest after snowshoeing back and forth from Rattlesnake 2 round trips in 12 hours! Looking forward to going back again.
lakershaker is offline   Reply With Quote