View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:17 PM   #17
camp guy

Default Inn on North Main

I have not been to the Inn on North Main, but from what I have read it seems they didn't do their homework very well. On this Forum they have been knocked for being a noisy place - hard surface floors, unadorned hard surface walls, and a flat ceiling. Garwoods, the Restaurant and Mis En place each exhibit these same mistakes and have taken hits because of it, so I guess the Inn on North Main Street didn't read that one right.

On this forum they have been knocked for having high prices - and Garwoods, the restaurant, and Mis En Place each exhibit this same mistake, they are priced slightly above what most people feel comfortable paying on a regular basis. So I guess the Inn on North Main Street didn't read that one right.

There was certainly enough time during their renovation period for them to check out the local restaurants and come up with a pricing schedule which would make them extremely competitive. I had actually had hopes that they might have been priced so as to make themselves a regular and frequent stop, but, from what I am seeing and hearing I don't think this will be the case.

I guess I will have to actually go there and see for myself, but, from what I am hearing and reading I'm not in a great big hurry.
camp guy is online now   Reply With Quote