View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #13
eillac@dow

I am from Mass, but was married in NH (the "old" St. Charles and then on the Mount). The night before my wedding...my parents, my sisters and I stayed at Kona. The room my sisters and I stayed in was really quite nice.

The morning of our wedding we had pics outside on the lawn, which was beautiful. After the wedding we were back to Kona for the after party (soon to be driven to Logan). It is a nice place...but it does have the eerie feeling to it. Kinda Spooky!

I did have family and friends that rented rooms and cabins on the propery and never heard any negative responses from them (nor positive...for that matter). But I will say, I loved staying there that night. Of course I was being married the next day and I had my sisters with me. Lot's of laughs and a few "sociables" to go along with the laughs!

I have not been back there in years. I have to put it on the list to go back and visit. I am glad to hear they are still in business. It is different, but from what I remember, it was worth it.

Check the place out.
eillac@dow is offline   Reply With Quote