View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 07:13 PM   #11
boywonder

Thumbs down flightcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea_n_ski View Post
I can't believe what I am reading in these posts. Three of my friends on the lake have bought Cobalts form these guys, so I am following suit. It arrives this weekend and I can't wait. I took my deal to Thurston's and they said it was impossible. Not only was their price significantly lower, they gave me a much better trade. Thurston's said there was no way they could touch a Flightcraft deal. Thier overhead is too high.

My friends tell me their service is out of this world. So I checked out the report card they had from Cobalt. It was straight 10s across the board and they are one of the highest rated Cobalt dealers in the country. If you don't believe me, call either Dan (owner) or Keith.

Flightcraft is out of MA, so they may have had a rough start here in Meredith. My friends have told me stories where they have bent over backwards helping them out. They even come to your dock to do the service if you like.

I just called them today and am working a deal to trade in mu kids boat for a Malibu. They gave me another incredible deal. One that will be very hard to turn down.

My understanding they are just getting the Meredith operation going. They are gong to be a force in the lakes region.
They must have not included mine on my other friends surveys for how there service dept. was,it is horrible! I will say it is hard to beat Dans prices though!!!
boywonder is offline   Reply With Quote