View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 02:50 PM   #32
Belmont Resident

Default Cristen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristen View Post
I am a regular at the Woodshed and want to say that Kirk, Paige and the rest of their staff are doing a great job. They are very friendly and listen to suggestions from their customers.

If you didn't have a good experience there, and posted some constructive feedback... fine. You ripped them apart in a a very rude manner. Also, the comments about their personal situation... totally uncalled for and mean spirited.
When you run a business you are in the spotlight, when you are in the food business your even more in the spotlight. That is just a fact of life.
Having not eaten there in years but having read all the comments I believe you are wrong. Not one mention about the personal life was in any was disrespectful. Ok maybe one was borderline!
While not many of the comments were positive, many of the negative comments came from people who had previously had good experiences with the Woodshed which right there should tell you something.
I think you would do more good for the owners if you enlightened them to the comments and they did something to turn their business around instead of staying with a sinking ship insisting they are doing a good job.
Given that in years past you would be hard pressed to have very many outright negative reports about dining experiences at the Woodshed, there IS something wrong and until it is fixed nothing will change.
I hope the owners do fix it because the longer it takes the harder it is to bring the people back in.