View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 04:09 PM   #28
znh

So we also purchased a Big Mable tube and have had a lot of issues with it submarining/sinking when slowing down or just going slow in general. Anyone else have these issues? A lot of reviews online say the same thing so it's not us or our tube. I'm usually much better about reading reviews but missed the ball on this one!

Wondering if one of those float balls for the line would help?

But a bit of caution to anyone looking at new towables as this one definitely can be a bit dangerous. Really scary this past weekend when it completely submerged with two little girls on it who were terribly frightened afterwards and we hope we didn't scare them off of tubing for life!

Also, the website ultimatepassage.com was horrible to deal with when asking them about exchanging this for a different tube. I was willing to pay the shipping back to them and use the money I paid for this tube to exchange it and they didn't care at all just said I was 'past the return policy dates'...by a whole month.

I see this tube out on the lake a lot lately and would hate for something tragic to happen...
znh is offline   Reply With Quote