View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 04:55 PM   #36
SteveO123

Thumbs up Mitsubishi HyperHeat Units Installed!

We just had 5 (yup 5) of the Mr. Slim Hyper Heat Pump units installed at the Lake. One vendor recommended a single condenser with 5 zones, but we went with Home Energy Products' recommendation for individual condenser/inside pairs. Efficiency is off the charts for these (SEER of 26!) and they will heat at 100% capacity all the way down to 5 degrees F, then at 70% down to -13F.

The multi-zone unit was far less efficient, and we also qualified for 5 of the $500 NH Saves rebates! The systems were installed very professionally, and the HEP crew worked with me to find the most unobtrusive places to run the lines up the house and site the condensers.

I couldn't be happier. HEP's price was far cheaper (read THOUSANDS) than the others, and their system even included remote thermostats and the internet gateways so I can control them from my phone. (Did I mention an additional $200 rebate for the internet thermostats?)

We should be saving big bucks from here. I wholeheartedly recommend you talk to Josh and Steve at Home Energy Products in Belmont if you are interested in these ultra-efficient units!

-SteveO
SteveO123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SteveO123 For This Useful Post: