View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 07:24 AM   #68
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den65 View Post
Have been a long time Fuller oil customer both myself and my father-in-law, but he was suppose to get a delivery on the 17th an order that was put in 2 weeks earlier and when they didn't show he ran out. So I called and asked WHEN was the truck coming because he was out and I was told it would be sometime this week........unless we wanted an emergency delivery which would cost $97 more? So 3 trips to the gas station with two 5 gallon jugs we got him going. But if they don't show I'm gone. I do believe we have had worse winters than this and I have never had this type of problem, there has to be more to this story.
Let me get this straight. Your father in law calls Fuller two weeks in advance for an oil delivery. They don't show up and you go back and forth to the gas station to keep him warm. You call Fuller and they say it will be an extra $97.00 fee to resolve an emergency they created. And you give Fuller another chance to resolve the situation? It is amazing to me how forgiving some of Fred Fullers customers are.
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to secondcurve For This Useful Post: