View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #221
Happy Gourmand

Default Blame Game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset View View Post
We need to have the WOS razed/removed; Memorial Day weekend is less than 2 weeks away and again, we must live with the filth, smell and disgusting image projected by the burned out dump the Wide Open Saloon is!

This isn't about bike week or the people that ride, it's about the eyesore the WOS has become. How in God's name can the town, elected state and town officals and the especially Gov Lynch allow that embarrassment to continue to stand? Amazing that in this day and age people like the Baldis can control the system, I read all the court documents so I'm not surprised by the inaction but, enough is surely enough! Don Thurston, you are a powerful, reasonable and smart man, you along with your brother Jeff must be able to move this process along. It can't be good for business.
Why stop the blame at the Governor? I think it's Obama's fault!
I'm with Heaven on this, like it or not, agree or disagree, the owners, regardless of their community standing and personal behavior, are entitled to their due process.
We'd all like to make this go away, but until the court decides, we all have to abide by and respect the process.
Like somebody said, It is what it is.
Happy Gourmand is offline   Reply With Quote