View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #58
no-engine

Building's condition appears worse in the last few days. I've seen now what appears to be a contractor's office trailer out back in the fenced in areas.

How can this family (Baldi) get away? News reports say that Lloyds insurance will not pay out while an investigation is on-going. I think it's unforgivable that Fire Marshals Office has not concluded. The weather has serious affects continually! I go by frequently. Guess what? There was no real conclusion made public to the fire that destroyed the former Lobster Pound Restaurant, maybe dozen years ago! Maybe this is similar??? Just total speculation. The same family owns drive in, and the colonial movie theatre in Laconia.

I have seen survey crews at the intersection just over the Weirs bridge. I speculate for the possible Roundabout. I have driven roundabouts in many places, smaller and larger than one in Meredith; I believe the State made a big mistake: the diameter should be a little larger! The waits get too long on the inbound roads.
no-engine is offline   Reply With Quote