View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 11:49 AM   #42
AC2717

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
At the bottom of www.wowtrail.com, it says the fence is four feet high and would have a six inch space below it to accomodate the chipmunks and squirrels and small animals, so not sure if that means a total height of four or 4 1/2'.

Having that ugly fence is a huge challenge, and cannot expect any waterfront property owner to want to live with that interupting their view. The 4' chainlink fence is a big NO-GO so maybe they want to go with those grey granite rectangular cobble blocks set into concrete and about six inches high.
nothing against you FLL, but yeah I should care more about the chipmunks so they will not be inconvience, again not directing to you FLL but the wonderful people proposing this and the State,
Not to mention all the leave and tree debris that would be caught up on the fence every year and now all the added costs to maintain it, but the chipmunks can get back and fourth and that is what they care about

sorry this thing just gets me heated and my property is not even affected by this thing