View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 12:44 PM   #48
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default We are customers from at least 24 yrs.

I have service tags going back to 1990, and I suspect my folks contracted with them before that. I would guess back to the early 1980's, and perhaps as early as 1976 when they bought the land and brought over the trailer and porch that started our residence here.

I have dealt with Fuller Oil personally from 1996 and we have never had a problem. I too am on automatic delivery, and although I heat primarily with wood, I do have to run the oil burner in very cold weather, like this year. We are on automatic delivery, but we do monitor our oil supply, and on a few occasions, we have contacted them to report we are down to about a 1/4 tank. Usually within the next week or so, we get a delivery of Kerosene (outdoor tank). From my perspective, automatic delivery does not mean the oil company (any oil company) is going to be able to always calculate oil supplies. I feel that as a homeowner, I have a stake in monitoring the amount of oil I have on hand.

I will be glad when this winter is over, and hopefully Fuller's headaches will end.