View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 10:47 AM   #46
brk-lnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
We just started using Fullers about 1 1/2 years ago and have nothing but good to say about their service thus far. Unfortunately it sounds like I am in the minority and the wagons have started circling...

While Fred himself may be of questionable character, one thing we all need to think about is that he also employs a lot of GOOD local people in the state who I am sure don't want to worry about losing their job...

It's been a long cold winter and I sure hope this mess with Fred Fuller gets resolved quickly and amicably and doesn't domino effect him out of business for the sake of the good people he employs and services...

Dan
We've used Fuller for 13 years now. In the past we've always had prompt service, it was easy to get through to them, and their service techs were generally very good.

While I haven't had the need for service on my equipment this year, we have had a heck of a time getting access to our pre-buy fuel. Supposedly we are on the delivery schedule for tomorrow, but it seems that only happened because my wife and I spent the better part of Monday morning constantly dialing their numbers until we got through.

As others have pointed out, you should not need ANY phone system in order to determine that your pre-buy customers need fuel deliveries. Sure, that would impact the customers that buy on demand, and THEY would have trouble getting through. However, these problems seem to have impacted Fuller customers across the board, and the explanations so far have been very weak.

Currently we have just over 1200 gallons left with Fuller in our pre-buy. If I get my delivery tomorrow as planned, that will use about 450 gallons. So, I'll still have about 800 gallons, or roughly $2400 sitting in an account that I'm worried about being able to get delivered before the company totally implodes.

I've seriously contemplated just going to Home Depot and buying 3 oil tanks and having Fuller fill them all with my remaining pre-buy oil.