View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 08:44 PM   #22
Sunset View

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheffy1354 View Post
Hi Folks, Karen and I want to thank everyone that came in to eat at our place this weekend it was great to be able to feed you all one last time. Karen and I will truly miss living up here. We are moving to Mass for now but I have got an offer to open a place on the lake again but in different area, but its going to take about 3-4 months, its smaller but we will be doing lunch and dinner and doing pizza. When I get more details I will let everyone know, also when working in this business its hard to know if people really like what you do, but after the last 2 days we have had alot of calls from people sorry we are going. We have made alot of great and faithful freinds. Thanks for what you all wrote. Barry & Karen
Best news I have heard in months!!!!! Please let us know when/where and we'llbe there. Our last night at your restaurant was fabulous. The meal superb in every way. We will forever be grateful for the incredible feast you put on for our daughter's day after wedding this October! Can't wait for you to be back!

Best regards,

Last edited by Sunset View; 03-21-2012 at 06:13 AM.
Sunset View is offline   Reply With Quote