View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #13
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Talking Excellent Fest!

I had a wonderful time at ForumFest, seeing so many Forum friends and meeting some Forum friends for the very first time.

We had great attendance and a perfect day. Thank you to everyone who came by for a visit, brought food, raffle items, bought raffle tickets, sent donations and took pictures.

The location was perfect and having the microphone this year was great - thanks Don!

Laura, you are simply a perfect leader that knows how to make things happen... and a natural with the mic. Thank you! Having everyone write their names on the back of the tickets was brilliant!

Sue, you rustled up some really great donations from so many of our Lakes Region businesses. Thank you so much for all that you and Bill did to make the day special!

Paul, you are so terrific at keeping me balanced and knowing when to step in to help. You really helped make the raffle go quick and smooth, making us all look good - thanks!

I was so excited to win GTO's Jabra STONE Bluetooth Wireless Headset. Having the changeable earbud pieces allows it to fit my ear perfectly and it sounds great. Thanks GTO!

Paul and I were also lucky enough to win CateP's original watercolor painting of The Channel at Squam Lake. (Luck was only a part of it - lots of tickets help! )
We will display this beautiful paining proudly in our home. Thank you so much for this incredible donation and it was wonderful to meet you.

I would like to close with a great big thank you to Webmaster Don for all of the time and effort that goes into Winnipesaukee.com.
You have touched so many of our lives with your website in so many ways. I'm so glad to be here and to have made so many friends... it's all because of you! Thank you!!!
Almost forgot to say that the new WeirsCam is fantastic!
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rattlesnake Gal For This Useful Post: