View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #58
Old Hubbard Rd

Default Trail update Sat March 1

Headed out this morning with about 6-8 inches of more snow that fell last PM. The treck across the lake was really tough as the snow on the lake is very deep and not packed. The trails on the lake should get better as riders pack the snow down. I would suggest riding in someone else tracks. We headed up the RR tracks in Meredith all the way up to Lincoln. Had lunch there and headed back. The railroad bed was not groomed well today (Sat March 1) We took a detour up in Thornton onto trail 112 or something like that. It was UNBELIEVABLE!! It came out at the Fairgrounds area of Plymouth. Over all the trails were a 7 on a scale of 1-10. We rode about 115 miles today. We'll head out again tomorrow.

Question:I am having a issue with my 2000 Polaris Indy Trail 550. At speeds from 0-50 I have all the power I need. When I try going faster than that I feel a bogging sensation. I changed my plugs on the trail and it did not help. I'm thinking it's a carb problem. Would love some help here. Look forward to your responces. Thanks
Old Hubbard Rd is offline   Reply With Quote