View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 12:06 AM   #147
Greene's Basin Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHBoat70 View Post
This area is awful for single people in their 20s and 30s. There is no place to go after 9pm between Columbus Day and Memorial Day besides the bars which get old really quick. Even during the summer there aren't many places around here that are geared toward the younger crowd and/or are fun.

There should be a pool hall/bowling/darts/other games place geared toward youthful members, but add some class by requiring a dress code of some sort. I'm tired of going out and seeing all these bums or "ganstas" who always cause trouble. Have a lounge some place in town where you need to wear black shoes, a buttoned down shirt and charge $5 or $10 to get in.

Its sad how everything is done through the Internet now and thanks to these stupid smart phones, there is little to no face-to-face social interaction with anyone. There are no places to meet people outside of the bar setting. If there is, please tell me!
Your right- there aren't many places to go. Back in my teens and twenties there were a number of places to go to where you could socialize and dance. Of course that was many many moons ago!
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote