View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 08:29 AM   #50
fatlazyless

.....oh yeah.....Shaw's closed some of their stores earlier this year or sometime, and announced that the Shaw's management needs to rethink their pricing policy.

.....oh yeah.....probably the Meredith Rite Aid, not including the prescription medications, could do some price re-thinking too .... like... is that Rite Aid supposed to be a retail store with customers because with its total lack of up-front merchandise customers.....it seems a lot more like a museum than a store!

....the tiny little temporary Rite Aid, now closed, that was next to the former Meredith Ford was a better store experience....with better sales people, and a better retail experience!

......oh yeah......and with the other Arthur, a cousin of the first Arthur, now in charge at Demoulas Market Basket....just watch it to see if the price policy gets changed to higher prices????

.....you knows....and this is a big surprise to me....it sure seems like Hannaford's has lots of items that beat the Wal-Mart prices for the same items.....plus Hannaford's is a more complete food store that has real local employee meat cutters as opposed to Wal-Mart meats packaged by a supplier in Iowa or somewhere, and shipped frozen to New Hampshire. The job category of "meat cutter" does not exist at Wal-Mart in the United States going back to the year 2000.

....plus the Hannaford pharmacy has people with good communication skills! "This scrip will cost you $353....understand.....regardless how small the size of the ointment tube......4-oz....8-oz .....12-oz......and no.....your Anthem-Blue Cross-NH will not cover it.....tough nuggies!!!" I just wish that the Lowe's in Gilford had a prescription drug pharmacy with their Lowe's easy returns!

....just my opinion.....worth about two cents.....and everyone has one!